Top 10 Flavorful French Fry Recipes!
Fry or bake these babies up and you’re sure to have hands grabbing faster than you can say “flavorful french fry!” Especially during the summer, french fries are a go-to side dish that complement chops, ribs, and burgers! These spuds are not always the healthiest choice, especially when they’re fried, but they can definitely be one of the tastiest.
- Cilantro French Fries - These flavorful spuds are perfect for parties.
- Barbecue-Spiced French Fries - Ten herbs and spices combine to season these fries with the ultimate flavor.
- Baked French Fries - A simple, well-seasoned option for a side dish that's baked, so they're not so greasy.
- Sweet Potato Fries - This is a favorite of anyone who loves sweet potatoes.
- The Best French Fries - This is all you need to make the best side for burgers or whatever!
- Fresh Rosemary French Fries - A healthy take on a classic favorite! Great served with burgers! I'm always looking to add a healthy twist on classic recipes now that there are so many ingredient alternatives available on the market.
- Totally Tangy Baked French Fries - Southwestern flavors blend with spicy mustard for a zippy alternative to deep-fried fries. Feel free to increase the cayenne, red pepper, and chili powder if you like them spicier.
- Baked Low Fat French Fries - These fries bake, so they use very little oil, but they're flavored with so many spices that they taste amazing. amazing.
- Homemade Crispy Seasoned French Fries - They even stay crispy when you reheat them in the microwave.
- Spicy Baked French Fries - These are a great side option when you don't want to fry everything in oil. The fries bake in the oven with mixture of spices for an irresistible combination.