Top 10 Kid-Friendly Broccoli Recipes
- Baby Broccoli with Garlic - Kids might like these gently flavored veggies, also called broccolini. If you can’t find it at the market, use regular broccoli.
- Broccoli-Cheddar Casserole - Fabulous side dish for cheese-lovers. Also, a great way to get kids to eat veggies.
- Broccoli Cheese Soup - This soup tastes great even if you don't like broccoli!
- Quick Broccoli Casserole - Get your kids (and others) to eat their green vegetables with this delicious, creamy casserole.
- Chicken Divan - You won't have to convince your children broccoli is good for them with this cheesy and delicious casserole.
- Green Noodles - This noodle dish is the perfect recipe to use to get your kids to eat their veggies!
- Vegetable Gratin - This creamy side is great for veggie-haters!
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes - A wonderful stuffed baked potato recipe given to me from a friend.
- Fried Cauliflower or Broccoli - My family traditionally makes this for an appetizer on Christmas or New Years but I like to make it all year 'round. It is crunchy on the outside and smooth on the inside. Enjoy!
- Broccoli-Rice Bake - You can also substitute condensed cheddar cheese soup in place of the cream of broccoli soup for even more delicious flavor!
Around The Web