Top 10 Mexican Recipes
- Jalapeno Appetizers - These aren't your ordinary jalapeno poppers. The crunchy and hot appetizers are wrapped with bacon and stuffed with softened cream cheese and are perfect for you next get together.
- Roasted Tomatilla Salsa - The tomatillo is a small, green tomato commonly used in Mexican and South American cooking. Its tart flavor emerges when cooked to add a unique flavor to this salsa verde. This recipe is especially delicious with a full head of garlic, red and yellow peppers and a jalapeño.
- Refried Beans - Given to me by a friend while we lived in California. Very good recipe. Great with tacos, burritos, or my Chili Rellenos Recipe. Hope your family will enjoy these as much as my family does.
- Mexican Minestrone - Add some spice to your minestrone and watch people smile with joy once they taste this.
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza - This Mexican-style pizza consists of layers of all your favorite taco ingredients one on top of another.
- Chicken Quesadillas with Grilled Pear Salsa - The sophisticated fruit salsa adds and elegant flair to this easy to make dish.
- Shrimp Fajitas - Marinated shrimp, vegetables, and cheese enclosed in flour tortillas. I love making these fajitas...and my friends love it when I make them.
- Sausage and Black Bean Burritos - Take a trip south of the border.
- Mexican Tea Cakes - Little balls of dough coated with layers of powdered sugar and baked. Perfect bite-size cookies.
- Fried Ice Cream - If you have never tried fried ice cream, well here is your chance.
Want to browse through all of our Mexican recipes? Click here!
Around The Web