Top 10 October Recipes
10. KFC's Mac and Cheese: Here's a clone for another of KFC's famous side dishes.
9. Apple Fritters: When I was a little girl I remember going to my Grandma's house on a Sunday afternoon. For a special treat she would fry up a batch of apple fritters. She couldn't keep the plate full - we devoured them that fast!
8. Crockpot Morning Casserole: Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
7. Caramel Apple Pie Cakes: These cakes are absolutely delicious, and remind us of the essence of fall.
6. Crockpot Cashew Chicken: Your favorite dish on the take-out menu made completely in your crockpot.
5. Grandma's Banana Bread: With grandma's approval, you know this is the best banana bread recipe out there.
4. Quick and Easy Goulash: Hot and very filling, perfect for a quick meal on a cold night.
3. Quick and Easy Fudge: This is my family and friends' favorite treat.
2. Russ's Stunning BLT Soup: BLT no longer just means a type of sandwich. This soup will delight your entire family.
And the best recipe of October is...
1. Crockpot Cheesy Potato Casserole: This cheesy dinner can be served as the main meal or a side dish. It's a great hit at pot lucks and parties. My family loves how cheesy it is.