Top 10 Pumpkin Bread Recipes
- Pumpkin Nut Bread In A Jar - This bread is made in jars, and baked in the oven. The bread lasts indefinitely because in essence, it is canned. Can be made well ahead of the holidays.
- Pumpkin Bread - This pumpkin bread recipe is one of the easiest breakfast breads you can make! I learned this from an attendee at one of my Weight Watchers classes. It's simple, easy and low in calories!
- Apple Pumpkin Bread - This bread tastes like fall with pumpkin, apple, ground cloves, and a cinnamon-sugar topping.
- Pumpkin Bread - A delicious pumpkin bread recipe that's easy to make. This is a family recipe. We make this bread as gifts for Christmas but this can be enjoyed anytime.
- Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread – You'll love this easy to make bread as the days start to get chilly.
- Autumn Bread - This is such an easy bread to throw together and it's especially festive in the fall with cooked pumpkin, nutmeg and cloves.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread – I used the Trader Joe's mix for an easy, delicious bread. I'm sure you could use any pre-made mix.
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread - Using whole wheat flour adds nutrients to this festive fall bread.
- Pumpkin Bread - Serve this delicious, sweet bread with the Thanksgiving feast or delight loved ones with a loaf at Halloween.
- Harvest Pumpkin Bread - Adding orange rind, raisins and cinnamon to this bread sweetens the flavor and adds fruity dimension. Absolutely delicious!
Around The Web