Top 10 Recipes for March
1. Uncle Frank's Crockpot Chicken: My Uncle Frank loves making this recipe because he barely has to do any work!
2. Amazing Asparagus Casserole: A great recipe that is easy to prepare. This asparagus casserole is always a big hit at potluck get-togethers.
3. Divine Deviled Eggs: Try these divine deviled eggs during a potluck party or romantic dinner.
4. Crockpot Morning Casserole: Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
5. Easy Cinnamon Buns: Use pre-made crescent rolls to make fresh, straight-from-the-oven buns for breakfast.
6. Baked Potatoes in a Crockpot: This is really great when you have a busy day and you want that home baked potato for dinner time.
7. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole: With the convenience of waking up and having breakfast ready for you, this delicious casserole tastes just like an omelet!
8. Mom's Chocolate Pie: This was my favorite dessert as a kid and it's still my favorite now!
9. Best Deviled Eggs Ever: These are so good you'll want to double the recipe because they'll be the first to go. I created this recipe to take to work for luncheons. The first time I brought them in they were gone in a flash and after that always had a request for them.
10. Chicken Asparagus Casserole: This casserole is absolutely delicious. The mixture of cream of mushroom soup with asparagus and chicken is to die for.