Top 10 Recipes for March
1. Uncle Frank's Crockpot Chicken: My Uncle Frank loves making this recipe because he barely has to do any work!
2. Amazing Asparagus Casserole: A great recipe that is easy to prepare. This asparagus casserole is always a big hit at potluck get-togethers.
3. Divine Deviled Eggs: Try these divine deviled eggs during a potluck party or romantic dinner.
4. Crockpot Morning Casserole: Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
5. Easy Cinnamon Buns: Use pre-made crescent rolls to make fresh, straight-from-the-oven buns for breakfast.
6. Baked Potatoes in a Crockpot: This is really great when you have a busy day and you want that home baked potato for dinner time.
7. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole: With the convenience of waking up and having breakfast ready for you, this delicious casserole tastes just like an omelet!
8. Mom's Chocolate Pie: This was my favorite dessert as a kid and it's still my favorite now!
9. Best Deviled Eggs Ever: These are so good you'll want to double the recipe because they'll be the first to go. I created this recipe to take to work for luncheons. The first time I brought them in they were gone in a flash and after that always had a request for them.
10. Chicken Asparagus Casserole: This casserole is absolutely delicious. The mixture of cream of mushroom soup with asparagus and chicken is to die for.
Our Best Breakfast Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
Here are 9 Summer Dip recipes that are sure to be loved by everyone.…
It was supposed to rain, but the defiant sun burst through the clouds…
Regular food gets old fast. Stuffed food is the new craze, and we're…