Top 10 Recipes For New Year's Eve
1. Baked Crab Dip - This tasty dip is great with Restaurant Style Tostito's and can be frozen before baking for later use.
2. Irish Cream Bundt Cake - A deliciously easy cake with fabulous Irish Cream flavor.
3. Lobster Fondue - This is a fantastic way to dress up a regular fondue pot – it adds fabulous flavor!
4. Nine Layer Mexican Dip - Excellent dish for party or any meal as an appetizer. Chilling day before enhances the flavor. If you prefer more spice, use hotter picante sauce, depending on your preference.
5. Ultimate Shrimp and Dipping Sauce - Great for parties! Big hit at any gathering. A new twist on shrimp cocktail.
6. Anne's Cheese Fondue - I received this recipe from my daughter several years ago. Since then it has become a family favorite and a party crowd pleaser. So quick and simple, and convenient to keep the ingredients on hand for any occasion.
7. New Year's Punch - Serve this concoction at your next New Year's party and everyone is sure to have a happy time!
8. Wonton Dippers with Creamy Chili Mustard Dip - A great appetizer or side dish!
9. Champagne Fruit Punch - Try this luxurious punch at your next formal party, even at New Years!
10. Seafood Stuffed Mushroom Caps - This rich full flavor is a great party snack for all occasions. The mushrooms melt in your mouth.