Top 10 September Recipes
10. Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli: You can make these easily at home by using a package of ravioli. We like to use other types of ravioli for this dish.
9. Easy Crockpot Meatballs: These are perfect for pot lucks or when you just don't have time to cook. My cousin gave me this recipe and its always been a hit! Everyone is always asking me to make them. If only they knew how easy it was.
8. Tasty Hash Brown Casserole: This cheddar cheese and hash brown casserole is great for a hearty side.
7. Yummy Slow Cooker Chicken Parisienne: This recipe makes some amazingly rich and tender chicken!
6. Crockpot Morning Casserole: Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
5. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole: With the convenience of waking up and having breakfast ready for you, this delicious casserole tastes just like an omelet!
4. Boston Market Meat Loaf: Now you will never have to go to Boston Market to eat your favorite meatloaf.
3. Eight Layered Greek Dip: This is my go-to make-ahead recipe when I want an impressive knockout appetizer. Move over Mexican - this Mediterranean inspired dip will be your new party favorite-it is mine.
2. 5 Minute Candy Bar Pie: Instant pudding, Cool Whip and chocolate bars make this a quick and easy dessert.
And, the most popular September recipe is...
1. Loaded Baked Potato Soup: A wonderful soup for days that you are a little under the weather (with a cold) or those cold winter or even rainy days.