Top 10 Summer Corn Recipes
Recipe4Living has made things easy for you in this collection of our favorite summer corn recipes.
- Summer Sweet Corn Salad - Mix grilled sweet corn and cherry tomatoes with some red onion and fresh lime juice for this amazing salad.
- Grilled Corn on the Cob - The best summer food of all time. If the husks burn dont worry, blow them out or rub a little water on them.
- Cheddar Corn Casserole - With green and red bell pepper, this corn casserole is visually appealing as well as tasty.
- Traditional Corn Pie - An authentic Berks County recipe with corn, potatoes, onion, celery, and eggs baked under a flakey crust.
- Country Corn Bread - A very good recipe given to me from a friend.
- Barbecued Corn on the Cob - A fun and easy way to barbecue up some corn on the cob.
- Beaumont Inn Corn Pudding - This side dish is so popular that we offer it at lunch and dinner every day. The 3-step cooking process and the use of white corn makes this a different and unique version of this Kentucky classic.
- Hot Corn Salad - Easy, great dish anytime of the year. If you like spicy add more crushed pepper.
- Cheese Corn - This is an easy dish that anyone can make - it only has 5 ingredients!
- Sweet Corn Tomalito - Masa Harina, a corn dough used to make tortillas, is used in this corn pudding
Around The Web