Top 10 Summer Picnic Desserts
- Picnic Chocolate Chip Cookies - The classic cookie recipe sure to please.
- Almost Candy Bars - This is a quick and easy bar to make that tastes like a million dollars. You can switch ingredients to make it taste different every time; the flavor of cake mix, type of chips and nuts. You can serve it as a brownie or as candy.
- Mini Key Lime Cupcakes - Make mini cakes for maximum satisfaction. Cake mix and ready-to-spread frosting make prep super easy.
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies - Throw these sticky peanut buttery cookies together in minutes for an almost-instant dessert.
- Tiny Fudge Tarts - These tarts are great for parties and pot lucks.
- Strawberry Sour Cream Bread - This moist, berry bread seems perfectly appropriate for a summer picnic.
- Cherry Dream Bars - Easy to make and as delicious as cherry pie.
- Brown Sugar Brownies - Make a chocolate-less brownie with this unique brown sugar recipe! Of course, you can always add chocolate too!
- Blueberry-Orange Crunch Cookies - This recipe is a Pennsylvania Dutch dish with a gooey bottom and cake-like top.
- Simply Delicious Strawberries in Rich Chocolate - Recipe Photo Contest Winner! Who can resist chocolate covered strawberries? A simple dessert that is always a crowd pleaser and looks gorgeous on a dessert plate. Perfect for Valentine's Day too! Click here to view all Photo Contest submissions.
Click here for 150 Picnic Recipes for Summer Potlucks!
Around The Web