Top 5 October Recipes
1. Jack-O-Lantern Cheese Ball - This is a festive Halloween appetizer that everyone will love. It looks like a pumpkin but has delicious pumpkin and cheese flavor.
2. Chicken and Cheese Casserole - This simple layered dish makes dinner a snap!
3. Apple Caramel Cake - Real chunks of tart apples add fresh flavor to this sweet cake.
4. Slow-Cooked Chili - Lots of beans and tomatoes make this a hearty chili recipe. Cumin and chili powder ensure lots of flavor!
5. Eggplant Mozzarella - In this low-fat, vegetarian dish, a layer of mozzarella covers lightly-breaded eggplant in a spaghetti sauce with green onion, mushroom, and cottage cheese.
Around The Web