Valentine's Day Recipe Contest Sponsored by Todd English for GreenPan
Baking is extremely popular on Valentine's Day, and we bet that you have a special dessert ready and waiting to be made. Share it with us! You could win an amazing prize! The contest is sponsored by Todd English for GreenPan *sold exclusively through HSN and they've given us such a great prize!
For inspiration and tips on Valentine's Day recipes, check out 100+ of Recipe4Living's best romantic recipes.
- Submit your BEST Valentine's Day recipe. **Recipes submitted with pictures will be given special consideration** Please mention this contest in your recipe's summary.
- The winner will be featured in the Recipe4Living newsletter after which your recipe will be featured on the Recipe4Living homepage for an entire week! All entries must be submitted by Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CST. SUBMIT NOW!
If your recipe is chosen to be the winner, you will receive a GreenPan Stainless Steel Todd's Perfect Gourmet Cook Set.
Reach for these fundamental pans to handle meals ranging from the gourmet to the everyday. Make your dinner preparations a pleasure courtesy of GreenPan's even-heating design and excellent Thermolon nonstick performance. They offer home cooks good looks that shine on the stovetop or tabletop. A matching trivet set adds a festive final touch.
What You Get
- 3qt casserole pan with lid
- 1.5qt saucepan with lid
- 8" open frypan
- 3 silicone leaf trivets
- Microfiber sponge
- 6 Todd English recipe cards
- Use and care manual
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Each submission must have a recipe title, summary, ingredients, and directions.
- Winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a response within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- By submitting a recipe and photo, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- The contest is only open to users in America and Canada.
How To Submit A Recipe
- E-mail a word document or typed version of your recipe to r4lrecipeemails [at] gmail [dot] com .
- Mail a hard copy of your recipe to: Recipe4Living.com, 3400 Dundee Rd., Ste. 236, Northbrook, IL 60062
- Fax a copy of your recipe to (847) 205-9340
- PREFERRED METHOD (This method allows your recipes to be submitted under your name). Register for a Recipe4Living account and submit a recipe online! If you have questions or need help with this, please fill out a contact form.
- Fill out a contact form with your recipe!