What to Pack for a Perfect Picnic
- Food you can eat without untensils like sandwiches packed in lightweight, reusable containers.
- Refreezable ice packs so food doesn't spoil.
- Dinks with lids to eliminate spills (and you won't have to bring cups).
- Lightweight, stackable dishes or paper plates.
- Trash bags
- Moist towelettes or hand sanitizer to clean sticky fingers.
- Paper towels or a dish towel to clean plates and containers before packing up.
- A blanket big enough for everyone.
- Basket, cooler or insulated bag.
Now that you know what to pack, start planning your meal with our 150 Picnic Recipes.
Around The Web