10-Minute Frozen Margarita Pie
- 1-1/3 C. finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 21-oz. can strawberry fruit filling
- 1/2-1/3 C. thawed frozen margarita mix (available in frozen drink section)
- 1 8-oz. container Cool Whip
Grease a 9 inch pie pan. In a medium bowl, combine 1-1/4 C. of the pretzels, sugar, and butter. Press evenly onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate to form crust. Combine strawberry filling and margarita mix. Fold in Cool-Whip in a medium bowl. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with remaining pretzels. Freeze until firm (about 2 hours). Before serving, remove pie from freezer and let it stand 30 minutes at room temp to soften slightly.
Makes 6-8 servings.
Anita from Myrtle Beach, SC