1-2-3 Peach Dump Cake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box yellow cake mix (or another flavor if you're feeling adventurous)
- 1 can (16 oz.) peach slices (or whatever fruit you like)
- 2 sticks of butter
1) Heat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 13x9 pan.
2) Dump the fruit on the bottom of the pain, then pour the powdered cake mix evenly over the fruit.
3) Cut the butter into 1 in. thick slices and lay them atop the cake mix. Bake and enjoy with some vanilla ice cream!
(photo cred: http://mybiscuitsareburning.blogspot.com/2012/11/peach-dump-cake.html)