- **Piece amounts can be altered for number of guests**
- 6-8 boneless, skinless thighs
- 4-6 boneless, skinless breasts
- 1 slice precooked bacon for each piece of chicken
- 1 jar Hormel dried beef slices (chopped) 1 slice for each piece of chicken (too many will be too salty)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 pt. sour cream
In bowl, mix soup, sour cream, and beef. Microwave bacon strips for a few seconds to make pliable. In a 13x9-inch deep pan, wrap each piece of chicken with 1 slice of bacon and arrange in pan. Pour sauce over all. Bake in 350 degree oven for 1.5 hours. Serve with white rice, or pilaf.