3-Cheese Pasta Bake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded two-cheese blend (about 2 C.)
- 1/3 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 C. milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 C. corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
Stir the soup, cheeses, milk and black pepper in a 1 1/2-qt. casserole. Stir in the pasta. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve red grapes.