3 In 1 Italian Dip
- 2 bars reduced fat cream cheese
- 8 oz. reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 C. light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 C. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 C. marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 C. jarred, drained, roasted peppers, chopped
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Canned or kalamata black olives, diced (optional)
- Prosciutto, thinly sliced and diced (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine softened cream cheese, half of the mozzarella, oregano and onion powder and place in greased casserole dish or tart pan.
Heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and then add toppings (mixed together or in sections). Heat for another 10 minutes. For extra flavor, drizzle with good balsamic vinegar.
Serve with thinly sliced Italian bread.