3-Ingredients: Bacon-Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 lb. of bacon (1 lb. of bacon strips cut in half)
- 20 pitted medjool dates
- goat cheese (or any kind of cheese you wish to use)
1. Pit the dates if they're not already pitted.
2. Stuff the dates with goat cheese. Cut the cheese into long, thin strips and add to date, or use a pastry bag and attachment for softer cheeses.
3. Wrap the date in a piece of bacon, and fasten with a toothpick.
4. Bake the appetizers at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes, then flip and bake for 5 more minutes. When the bacon looks done, the appetizers are done.