4-Ingredient Butter Shortbread Cookies with Powdered Sugar
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. unsalted butter
- 2 C. Flour
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Beat butter until creamy and smooth.
- Add in sugar and vanilla extract and mix together.
- Gently stir in the flour.
- Flatten the dough out into a disk shape and wrap in plastic.
- Chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place scoops of dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool down before you enjoy.
- You can also add powdered sugar on top to add a little light flavor.
Around The Web