4-Ingredient Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 pkt. taco seasoning
Place the chicken breast halves in the bottom of the crockpot. Sprinkle the chicken with the taco seasoning and top with the can of tomatoes and green chiles, green peppers, red peppers, and yellow onion. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
When the chicken is cooked, remove it and shred it with forks. Return the chicken to the crockpot and stir to combine. Use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken and peppers from the crockpot.