5-Ingredient Brussels Sprout and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, halved and cored
- 2 C. prepared rice (arborio is our favorite)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 lb. shredded cheddar cheese
In large bowl, mix the Brussels sprouts, rice, and the soups. Add half of the shredded cheddar to mixture. Turn mixture into a greased casserole, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until heated through. Uncover and pour the rest of the shredded cheese on top and bake uncovered for 5 minutes more or until the cheese is melted.