5-Ingredient Crockpot Potatoes
Serving Size / Yield
- one 10-oz. can cream of chicken soup
- one 8-oz. carton sour cream
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- one 8-oz. pkg. cheddar-jack cheese, shredded
- 1 C. potato chips, crushed
In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, a pinch of salt and pepper, and 1/4 cup water. Combine potatoes and cheese in a 5-quart slow cooker. Spoon soup-sour cream mixture over potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours. When ready to serve, sprinkle crushed potato chips over potatoes.