6-Ingredient Cinnamon sugar cookies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix your sugar and butter until lightly and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Gradually mix and stir in your flour and 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small mixing bowl combine 2 tbsp. sugar and remain cinnamon.
- Shape dough into 3-inch balls and roll in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Flatten dough and using a cookie cutter cut out Christmas shapes.
- Repeat this process till all the dough is gone.
- Bake for 15 minutes and place on cooling rake when done.
Around The Web