- 1 head Iceberg lettuce
- 3 large tomatoes - chopped in bite sized pieces
- 3 large cucumbers - chopped in bite sized pieces
- 2 cans of sweet peas - rinsed well and drained
- 6 eggs - hard boiled and chopped small or grated
- 2 C. sharp cheddar cheese - grated
- 2 C. crumpled bacon pieces
- 1-2 C. Dee's dressing
- Dee's Dressing
- 2 1/2 C. of Kraft Miracle Whip
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1/4 C. fresh squeezed lemon juice
Layer all ingredients in the order listed above. Drizzle as much or as little dressing as you like. I usually put 2 C. on the salad and take extra.
*Note - This salad is best served from a wide, 2 - 4 inch deep container instead of a wide bowl. You want everyone to dig down so they can get all 7 layers.