#1 Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 C. any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
- 1/2 C. crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.