A Classic Cheesecake Topped With Fresh Raspberries
Serving Size / Yield
- For Crust:
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 of graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- For Filling:
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of grated lemon zest
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- For Topping:
- 3 cups of raspberries
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Next take a 9-inch form pan and line it with foil. In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for a crust to create a crumble texture. Then, transfer this texture into the bottom and sides of the form pan. Make sure to press it in evenly. Bake until it turns into a light golden shade. Let it cool.
Mix the 1/3 cup of sugar, sour cream, and cream cheese until the texture is smooth. Then, add the lemon zest, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until ingredients are evenly combined. Then pour the batter over the crust and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let it cool to room temperature.
Lightly press the raspberries over the cheesecake and refrigerate for at least two hours.