Alaska Salmon Spread or Pate
Serving Size / Yield
- 2-3 cans Alaska salmon, or any kind to make about 20 oz.
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. real mayonnaise
- 3 Tbs. creamy horseradish spread, more or less to taste
- 1 med. onion, minced
- 3 heaping Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
- garlic pepper
- dash fresh lemon juice
- minced parsley, optional
- crackers, bagel or pita chips, optional
- small rye breads, or celery strips, optional
Soften cream cheese in medium bowl. Add drained salmon and minced onion on top and mix well. Then add mayo, creamy horseradish spread, and all seasonings. Mix very well until all incorporated into a creamy spread. Sprinkle minced parsley on top and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, more is better and overnight the best. Place in small bowl with cracker or bagel chips & celery surrounding it.