- 1 3-oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 C. sliced almonds, unblanched
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. onion, grated
- 1/2 lb. shredded American cheese
- 1 sm. jar pimento
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 C. almonds, finely chopped
In a food processor, combine and blend all ingredients, except chopped almonds and paprika. Shape into two 7-inch logs. Roll one in paprika and one in chopped almonds. Wrap individually in wax paper. Chill and serve on plate surrounded by crackers.
This recipe is from, "What's Cooking in Niles."