Amazing Hot Crab Dip Recipe
- 3/4 C. Fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice (I used frozen)
- 1 Tbs. grated fresh onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 (8-oz.) tub light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. (2 oz.) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained and shell pieces removed
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 325 degrees 2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl: stir well with a whisk. Stir in cheddar cheese and crabmeat. Spoon crabmeat mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray, and sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm with crackers or breadsticks.
Yield: 3 2/3 C. (serving size: 2 Tbs.).