Appetizing Hamburger Casserole Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. ground beef (thawed, uncooked)
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can of chicken noodle soup
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (as measured by a soup can) of instant rice
- 1 can of carrots (diced) - optional
- 1 can of mushrooms (diced) - optional
Mix all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Stir well. Bake for another 15 to 30 minutes or until all of the beef is brown.
Makes 4-6 servings.
-Cassandra Miller, Chicago