Apple Cider Pancakes
15 min preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. dry pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 C. buttermilk
- 1/4 C. plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 C. apple cider
- unsalted Butter
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbs. ground cinnamon
- Place the dry mix in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg white, buttermilk, yogurt, honey and cider.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and olive oil.
- Combine both bowls of wet ingredients and wisk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the the dry mix and stir until combined.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter or vegetable oil in a pan. Measure 1/3 cup of the batter and pour into the pan.
- Serve pancakes with butter and the cinnaon and sugar on top.
Around The Web