Apple Cinnamon Blondies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 lg. eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C. granny smith apples, chopped
- 1/2 C. cinnamon chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 11-inch tart pan (or 8 in. baking dish) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla, add melted butter and sugar mixture and whisk until combined.
- Slowly whisk in dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold in chopped apples and cinnamon chips.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Around The Web