Apple Nachos Dessert
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 lg. Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1/4 C. butter
- about 30 caramels
- 1 Tbs. evaporated milk
- 1/4 C. mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 Tbs. chocolate syrup
- Arrange apple slices on a plate.
- In a saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter until creamy. Set aside.
- Melt caramels with milk. Set aside.
- Pour marshmallows over the apple slices, followed by the caramel sauce.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the apples and sprinkle with peanuts and mini chocolate morsels.
Around The Web