Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 jar (18 oz.) apricot preserves
- 1 lg. onion, chopped (about 1 C.)
- 2 Tbs. dijon-style mustard
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 4 lbs.)
Stir the broth, preserves, onion and mustard in a 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Add the pork to the cooker, cutting to fit, if needed, and turn to coat. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or on high for 4-5 hours, or until the pork is fork-tender.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. For dessert serve apple-cranberry crisp.