Apricot Pretzel Pops
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 6-oz. package Sun-Maid Mediterranean Apricots
- 28 pretzel sticks about 4" long and 3/8" thick
- 1 C. (6-oz.) semi-sweet baking chips or white chocolate chips or 1/2 C. of each
- Decorating Supplies:
- 1 pkg. Sun-Maid Fruit Bits or Sun-Maid Tropical Trio
- cookie sprinkles
Place a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap on a cookie sheet and set aside. Push a pretzel stick into the small opening at the edge of each apricot. Put chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, or separate bowls for each type of chocolate. Heat on medium power (50%) for about 2 minutes. Stir until chips are melted. Hold end of pretzels and dip apricots, one at a time, into chocolate. Decorate each "Apricot Pop" right after dipping:
* Roll in a dish of Fruit Bits or Tropical Trio.
* Sprinkle with cookie sprinkles.
* Dip a toothpick in chocolate to drizzle stripes or designs.
* Make up your own decoration, or leave it plain chocolate!
Place finished "Apricot Pops" on cookie sheet. Refrigerate 10 minutes until chocolate is set.