Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip
- 1 (4 oz) jar chopped pimentos
- 1 ( 14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained & diced
- 1 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 ( 7 oz) cans diced green chilies
- 6-8 fresh jalapenos less if you don't like it hot
- 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2c. Parmesan cheese ( the grated kind)
- Additional Parmesan cheese to cover
*Spray 1 1/2 qt casserole dish with Pam.
Drain and reserve 2 teaspoons of pimiento. Mix remainder pimiento, artichokes, mayonnaise,, green chilies, jalapenos, Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Spoon into a shallow casserole ( 1 ½ quarts) Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and pimientos. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Note: You may use canned jalapenos instead of fresh. The canned jalapenos are not hot.
Serve with crackers or baguette bread slices
This will serve quite a few people.