Artichoke Rosemary Bruschetta
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) French bread, cut horizontally in half
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh or 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 2/3 C. mayo or salad dressing
- 1 jar (6-oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
Heat oven to 375. Place bread, cut sides up on ungreased cookie sheet Bake 10 minutes. Mix 1/2 C. of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, mayonnaise and artichokes. Spread on bread. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.