Serving Size / Yield
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half horizontally
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh or 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2/3 C. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 (6-7 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
Heat oven to 375 degrees. On ungreased cookie sheet, place bread, cut sides up. Bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix 1/2 C. of the mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, rosemary, mayonnaise and artichokes. Spread cheese mixture on baked bread. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.