Arugula And Watercress Salad
- 2 C. torn, washed arugula leaves
- 2 C. washed watercress leaves, stemmed
- 1 orange, peeled, sectioned, seeded, and chopped
- 2 Tbs. toasted almond slivers
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 C. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange zest
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine the arugula, watercress, orange, and almonds in a large salad bowl. Whisk together the olive oil, orange juice, zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the salad and serve.
Yield: 4 side dish servings.