Asian Lettuce Wraps
20 min preparation + 6 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, minced
- 1 head Romaine washed
- 1 C. cucumber, diced
- 1/3 C. green onion, sliced
- 1/4 C. lime juice
- 1/4 C. cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch black pepper
- Heat vegetable oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan and sauté until meat is just cooked through but not browned, about 6 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and allow chicken to cool for 15 minutes.
- Move chicken to a plate and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cold chicken and the remaining ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Serve with lettuce leaves.
Recipe provided by Erin Dow, Expert Chef, Guiding Stars Licensing Company
Around The Web