Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size / Yield
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 C. (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 C. (12 oz.) sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Roll pastry to fit a 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned.