Bacon and Potato Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 box (9 oz.) Green Giant® frozen roasted potatoes with garlic & herbs
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 C. milk
- 8 slices packaged precooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 C. shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough in pan; press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust; press perforations to seal. Bake 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut small slit in center of roasted potatoes pouch; microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes or until thawed. Remove potatoes from pouch; cut larger pieces in half.
In medium bowl, beat eggs. Stir in milk, bacon, 1 cup of the cheese, the thawed potatoes, salt and pepper.
Spoon potato mixture evenly over crust. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the parsley over top.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set and edges are golden brown. To serve, cut into squares.