Bacon and Sour Cream Chicken Crockpot
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 10-oz. cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 C. sour cream
- 1/4 C. flour
1. Place bacon in a large skillet over low heat. Cook until some fat is rendered and bacon hasn’t turned crispy.
2. Remove bacon and place on paper towels to drain.
3. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each chicken breast. Place in a 4- to 5-quart crockpot.
4. In a medium bowl combine sour cream, store bought soup and flour. Pour over chicken.
5. Place lid on crockpot and cook for 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature of 160-170 degrees.
6. Pour remaining sauce over chicken and serve.