Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels by Pillsbury
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 8 oz. can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 Tbs. ranch dressing
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 C. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 C.green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Around The Web