Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Crescent Rolls
30 min preparation + 50 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 Tbs. dried onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs. pickle slices, chopped
- 2 Tbs. ranch dressing
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 tomato
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook bacon over medium heat 2 minutes. Add beef and onion. Drain if necessary. Stir in pickles and ranch dressing.
- Unroll crescent rolls into 4 rectangles on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the beef mixture onto one end of each roll.
- Top with tomato slices and one piece of cheese.
- Fold dough over the filling. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Brush the tops of each roll with the egg.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Around The Web