Bagel Thins with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
Serving Size / Yield
- cooking spray
- two 3-oz. pumpernickel bagels, each sliced crosswise into 4 thin slices
- two oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 2 Tbs. fat- free sour cream
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tsp. snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 tsp. grate lemon zest
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly coat a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Place bagel slices ont he cookie sheet in a single layer. Lightly coat each slice with cooking spray and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, until crisp and lightly browned, turning once.
While the bagels are baking, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Serve warm bagel thins on a plate with smoked salmon spread.