Baja Chipotle Fish Tacos
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade with lime juice, divided
- 1 lb. firm, boneless white fish fillets (I used cod)
- 8 soft taco size corn tortillas, quickly fried in oil so still pliable
- 2 C. shredded green cabbage
- Chipotle Sauce:
- 1/2 C. Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1/2 C. Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade with lime juice
In resealable plastic bag, combine fish and 3/4 cup Marinade. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning several times.
Mix chipotle sauce ingredients and chill.
Remove fish from marinade, discarding used marinade. Grill fish, turning and brushing with reserved 1/4 cup Marinade, until fish flakes with a fork.
To serve, divide fish among tortillas use two tortillas for each taco. Top with cabbage and drizzle with chipotle sauce.