Baked Artichokes and Asparagus with Cheese
Serving Size / Yield
- Salt ,sugar and Pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter,
- 1 cup diced onions
- 3 cups cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups crumbled cheese
- 1 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, rinsed, drained and rough chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups (1" pieces) baby asparagus tips and tenders stalks (one bunch)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. Put water to boil
3. In a medium skillet melt remaining butter over a medium high heat. Add onions and sugar. Cook for 30 minutes.
4. On a cooking onion, beat cheese and eggs in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add gorgonzola, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Beat well and set aside.
5. Add pasta to boiling water, let cook for 4mins.
6. Add asparagus into the pasta. Drain immediately and rinse in cold water. Drain well.
7. Add pasta, reserved onions, artichokes to cheese mixture and mix.
8. Pour into butter greased dish. Bake for 50-55 minutes.