Baked Chicken and Mozzarella Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemon concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks
- Thinly sliced onions
- Vertically sliced bell pepper
- Garnish with sliced limes and cilantro
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese Balls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend together lemon concentrate, soy sauce, celery salt, and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
Coat chicken with the mixture and place in a greased baking pan (9x13 or whatever you prefer). Add in sliced onions and bell pepper.
Cook for 60 minutes, baste occasionally with the mixture throughout the process.
Toss the lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, and mozzarella in a bowl.
Serve with the dressing of your choice.